Earn a $3,500 scholarship, and transfer up to 23 credits toward your BSN.
As a student of Brookline’s Practical Nursing program, your healthcare career is off to a great start. And now, you can take your skills and education to the next level with our direct PN to BSN pathway, available exclusively to graduates of Brookline’s PN program.
It’s the fast, easy, and affordable way to increase your earning potential and open up even more career opportunities—whether you’re a current student or a previous graduate.
What credits can I transfer?
You can transfer up to 23 credits from your PN studies to your BSN program, without the stress or hassle of wondering if your courses will transfer between schools.
Eligible courses include:
- A&P I and II
- Human Growth and Development
- Intro to Nursing
- Gerontological Nursing
How do I enroll and claim my scholarship?
Any Brookline PN graduate is eligible for the $3,500 scholarship, and no special application process is required beyond the standard forms and documents.
To enroll in the PN to BSN Pathway:
- You must be a graduate of Brookline’s PN program
- You must take and pass the TEAS exam
- Scholarship is applied in equal amounts to your final 2 semesters
- Scholarship is a flat amount, and not tied to any credit hours
- Scholarship cannot create a credit balance, or be combined with tuition-reduction programs