Fresh Start Program:
Fresh Start Impact Program
In partnership with Fresh Start Women’s Foundation, we are proud to bring the successful Impact Program to Brookline College. Together, we are helping women build career-changing skills and achieve greater independence, stability, and success.
Designed to care for the whole person, The Impact Program connects women with resources to help them succeed in their education, their careers, and their personal and family lives.
What does Fresh Start do?
With one-on-one support for every individual, Fresh Start helps women take control of their lives using a science-based, goal-driven approach.
Some facts about the women Fresh Start serves:
- 86% are mothers
- 60% are single mothers
- 64% are women of color
How can The Impact Program help?
The Impact Program helps women transform their lives through support in five key areas:
- Family Stability: Secure a solid foundation
- Health & Well-Being: Develop healthy physical & mental habits
- Financial Management: Build a stronger financial future
- Education Support: Identify & achieve your goals
- Career Development: Find the right path to success